Monday, June 7, 2010

She could make you fall in love





She could make you fall in love
without her knowing


She could break your heart, 
with a blank stare.
And when she smiles, 
a current runs through your stomach.
Everything around her comes to a brief stop.

But all you can do is adore her from afar


because she doesn't even know your name.


Model: Clarissa Clarete
Photographer: Armand Sazon
Clothing: denim polo from Topshop, dress from Dorothy Perkins, 
Accesories from SM dept. store, Shoes from Aldo.
Citrine bag from Long Champ




"The Famous Clarissa Clarete" is one of my closest friends. A dancer, choreographer, model, props girl, she is a weird clutz in a graceful body. I could never stop saying how much I adore the beauty that she is, inside and out. She'll probably gush in modesty or make a face in disbelief after reading this. Nonetheless, I just had to blog about one of the most real beauties I know.


Thanks for doing this! And all the other favors I ask of you!





No comments:

Post a Comment