Thursday, June 17, 2010

Marriage of black and white


Carefree and full of life, in this garden they kiss.
It was a kiss that meant forever.

The stunning Romisa Augianne L. Pasco marries her man Christopher Glennville R. Saltibus in a beautiful exchange of vows last June 8, 2010.

It was a union of complementary matches: the long white gown opposite the crisp black suit, the gold accents on her dress and the soft curls on her shoulders. Simple are the lilies on her hand and beautiful is the way he smiles. Her blonde hair contrasts his cinnamon skin.  The flowers on her hair seem to connect with the hands on his pocket and that subtle step towards her. It was an attraction between the polar opposites, a sort of yin and yang. It was the marriage of black and white. Now all the little girls who dream of getting married with their prince charming can rest; there is balance in the universe as this fairy tale comes true.


This perfect picture is as real as you and your best friend talking about your wedding when you were 10. Fourteen years and still you made me believe. I love you my diatomic twin, the cream in my coffee, my polar opposite, my blonde sister, my snow bunny, my crazy sexy cool.


Congratulations! I can't wait to see you in your January wedding.


1 comment:

  1. Best, you're the best! You make me shed tears...
    Can't wait to see you dec-Jan... Ooohh yeah it's going to be a blast!
    The Saltibus' send some xoxo

    ReplyDelete