Monday, July 26, 2010

oh snap!

When three girls are out to party in a foreign country, all you can say is OH SNAP!


Margie, Pam (my sister) and Tin bejeweled in pink and midnight blue. With their hair down and their powdered noses, you know, these perfectly clad girls are out to make it a night to remember. They don't need anyone else. Believe me, they have endless supply of natural high in their invisible bubble. But hey, they are far from home; maybe they packed in a little extra friendly.  
Put your game on! I dare you, offer a drink or three. You may just be so lucky. 

Stop staring, it's creepy. Make a move, or get out of their way.



Left to Right: Margie dazzles in her midnight blue skin tight dress from Topshop. Go all trendy and match it with the classic luster of your long black hair. Tin smiling in her pink matte lipstick and fresh make-up done by herself. (Tin, btw is a budding make-up artist. I am hoping to get her to join one of my shoots. -- Shameless  petition right here). Pam, in a topshop skirt and H&M tube top. She transforms into me when she's out of the country. lol.


The night's mood: Sparkle away from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment